Stevensville 2020

Historic St. Mary’s Mission, Inc. – St. Mary’s Mission Buildings Preservation

St. Mary’s Mission was established in 1841. The historic site includes the 1866 Chapel, 1862 Chief Victor’s Cabin, and 1869 Father Ravalli’s Cabin. Funds form MHF will remove and replace failed chinking and repair log rot and woodpecker holes — mandatory preservation to maintain the integrity of the structures.