Your gift can have an historic impact!
The Montana History Foundation is a registered 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charitable foundation. Your gift, no matter the size, helps us to preserve Montana’s important heritage resources.
What your donation can do:
Give Monthly – Become a Montana History Defender! History Defenders are donors like you who make their charitable contributions to the Montana History Foundation in a monthly payment.
Planned Giving – We offer a variety of Planned Giving options including:
- Bequests of CDs and Bank Accounts
- Real Estate
- Retirement Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Stocks, Bonds and Mutual Funds
- Montana Charitable Endowment Tax Credit
Support a Special Project – We’re currently producing a book about Montana’s Carnegie Libraries. The book will be available to the public in Fall 2019. All proceeds will support Carnegie Libraries and historic preservation in Montana.
Giving Levels – No matter the size of your gift, we work hard to ensure that your donation helps to save Montana’s history for generations to come. We acknowledge donors in our annual report within the following giving levels:
- History Guardians: $10,000+
- History Champions: $5,000 – $9,999
- History Makers: $1,000 – $4,999
- History Lovers: $1 – $999