Bridger 2020

Friends of the Bridger Public Library – Bridger Public Library Exterior Lighting

The Bridger Public Library was built in 1912 and originally served as the Bowler Flats school. The schoolhouse was moved in 1954 to its current location and turned into the library. Funds from MHF will help with installation of exterior lighting in the front of the library building.